Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sardar Jokes Page 12







Wash Basin


A Sardarji goes to a hotel and eats heartily.

After eating he goes to wash his hands but starts washing the basin instead.

The manager comes running and asks him, "Prahji, aap kya kar rahe ho?"

To this the man replies, "Oye, tumne hi to idhar board lagaya hai "Wash Basin".



Urine Test

Two sardarjis were sitting outside a clinic. One of them was crying like anything.
So the other asked,"Why are you crying?" The first one replied, "I came here for blood test"
Second one asked," So? Are you afraid?"
First one replied,"No, not that. During the blood test they cut my finger"
Hearing this the second one started crying. The first one was astonished and asked other, "Why are you crying?"
The other replied, "I have come for my urine test."



Road to Station

Sardarji praising his son who is a Civil engineer, who just laid a road near his house. "Wow! This is terrific! Look at the job he has done! The distance from my house to the railway station is the same as the railway station to my house!!!!!!!!"



Neither do I

Santa Singh applied for an engineering position at Electricity Board office in Amritsar.
Chinnaswami from Coimbatore applied for the same job and both applicants having the same qualifications were asked to take a test by the Department manager Mr. Banta Singh.
Upon completion of the test, the results showed that both men only missed one of the questions.
The manager went to Santa and said, "Thank you for your interest, but we've decided to give the job to
Chinnaswami".
Santa: And why would you be doing that? We both got 9 questions correct. This being Punjab I should get the job!" Manager: "We have made our decision not on the correct answers, but on the one question that you got wrong. "Santa: "And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?"
Manager: "Simple, for the question that both of you got wrong,
Chinnaswami put down 'I don't know' as the answer. And you wrote 'Neither do I'!"


Santa meets Banta


Santa: "so have you moved to a new house"

Banta: "No."

Santa: "Why not? You advertised to sell your old house, didn't you?"

Banta: "Yes, but when I read the ad, I realized it was just the home I was looking for!".






No comments: