Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Husband & Wife Jokes Page 2

What is the difference between wife & saali?

Saali is Beauty, Wife is duy,

Saali is passion, Wife is tension,

Saali is patakha, Wife is sayapa,

Saali is cool, Wife is fool,

Saali is tuty-fruity, Wife is qismat futi,

Saali is fresh cake, Wife is earth quake



Marriage Certificate


Wife : Honey ...... What are You Looking for ?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : Nothing...?? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour ...??
Husband : I was just looking for the expiry date.


Celebration

Wife: That man who is taking drink , i refused him to marry 10 year before. Till now he is taking alcohol.

Husband: Wow! so long celebration!



Pagal (Mad)

Wife: If I die what will u do?

Husband: Main paagal ho jaun ga!

Wife: Will u marry again after I die?

Husband: Pagal kuch bhi kar sakta hai


10 years with me

Wife:What is 10 years with me?
Husband:A second.

Wife:What is $1000 for me?
Husband:A coin.

Wife: Ok give me a coin.
Husband:Wait a second



Message of the year:-

Women live a better, longer & peaceful life..!!
Why? Very simple…
A woman does not have a wife..!!!






No comments: