Monday, August 3, 2009

Sardar Jokes Page 18

A Lie Detector

An Englishman, an American and a Sardarji are called upon to test a lie detector .

The Englishman says: "I think I can empty 20 bottles of beer".BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector.

"Ok", he says, "10 bottles".And the machine is silent.

The American says: "I think I can eat 15 hamburgers".BUZZZZZZ, goes the lie detector.

"All right, 8 hamburgers".And the machine's silent.

The Sardarji says: "I think...", BUZZZZZZ goes the machine.


Bombers

There were two Sardarjis Bantya and Santya as bombers.

They had to place a time bomb in order to explode a building.

So they were going on their destination in a car.

On their way Bantya asked Santya, "Santya what will happen if the time bomb explodes in this car itself."

Santya replied "Don't worry, I have a spare one!!!!!


The Dead Bird

A Sardar and a Bihari were walking outside when the Bihari said, "Oh look at the dead bird."

The Sardar looked skyward and said, "Where, where?"


The Distant Relative

While travelling a sardar was carrying a binocular with him.

But he never seemed to use it while looking outside the window.

A co-passenger who was travelling with him asked why he was carrying binoculars.

The sardar simply said ...

"I am on my way to see a distant relative."

1 comment:

vrindavanvasi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.