Monday, August 3, 2009

Laugh Bytes 2


Conductor : Why are you getting an extra ticket?

Passenger : If I lose one ticket, the other would save me.

C : What would you do if you lose both?

P : I am not a fool. I have my bus pass.

C : ????????


Professor : What three words are the most used by college students?

Student : I don't know.

Professor : Absolutely correct.


Lady : The design of the sari is excellent. But the colour is not good.

Salesman : Don't worry mam. The colour will disappear after the first wash.


Teacher : I killed a person, convert this sentence into future tense.

Student : The future tense you will go to jail.


Mother : Reena, tell me why does a bear have it's body covered with hair?

Daughter : Actually Mom, there is no barber in the forest.


Teacher : Why are you late?

Student : Because there was a sign which tells School ahead, go slow.


Two students were fighting outside the examination hall. The teacher came out and said:

T : Why r u fighting?

S : Teacher, he left his answer sheet blank

T : Why should that bother you?

S : I too left my answer sheet blank

T : So?

S : The teacher will think that we have copied from each other.


No comments: