Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pappu Jokes Page 1

Teacher : pappu, give me a sentence starting with "I".
Pappu : I is...

Teacher : no, Pappu. Always say, "i am."
Pappu : all right... "i am the ninth letter of the alphabet."


Teacher : What is the chemical formula for water?
Pappu : "HIJKLMNO! "!!
Teacher : What are you talking about?
Pappu: Yesterday you said it's H to O !



Teacher : Pappu, go to the map and find North America.
Pappu : Here it is!
Teacher : Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
Class: Pappu!


Pappu : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
FATHER : No. Why do you ask that?
Pappu: Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?


Teacher : "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree,
but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't pun! ish
him?"
Pappu : "Because George still had the axe in his hand?"


Teacher : What do you call a person who keeps on talking ! when people are no longer interested?
Pappu: A teacher



Teacher : PAPPU, how do you spell "crocodile"?
Pappu : "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
Teacher : No, that's wrong
Pappu : Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me how I spell it!


Teacher : "Can anybody give an example of "COINCIDENCE?"
Pappu : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the same day, same time."

No comments: