Friday, November 14, 2008

Computer Jokes Page 2

Sleeping at Computer Desk

ZZZZZZZZ………

Best excuses if you get caught sleeping in your computer desk by the Boss:

* I was working smarter, not harder.

* I wasn’t sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement.
* This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!
* I’m actually doing a “Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan”(SLEEP) I learned at the last mandatory seminar you (boss) made me attend.
* This is in exchange for the six hours last night when I dreamed about work!

* I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory towards people who practice Yoga?
* The coffee machine is broke….
* Ah, the this is the unique and unpredictable habits of the workaholic!
* I wasn’t sleeping. I was trying to pick up my contact lenses without using my hands.
* My work partnerwent psycho and took out a gun so I was playing dead to avoid getting shot.
* And finally….I thought you (boss) were gone for the day……..!!!!!!

No comments: